Monday, February 1, 2016

The Final Countdown

I woke up this morning on day 28!!! So so so so so so close!!! I woke up a little later this morning (recovering from karaoke per usual) and had a late breakfast.
 
Then it was a hurried meal prep before running out the door for our final Sunday performance of Fiddler.

I didn't take any pictures of meal prep today (sorry!) but I made up a batch of tomato soup for lunches this week and I prepped some dinner in the crock pot to be ready when we got home from the show.

Since I had such a late breakfast I wasn't really hungry for lunch so I grabbed one of our new flavors of LaCroix, and I had a Larabar at the theater.

The show was actually really great today, and we had yet another sold out performance which is always exciting! And coming home to already made dinner is always a plus!
It's just chicken breast with some poultry seasonings and mushrooms with a salad. Nothing special, but pretty yummy anyway.

So I've made it through 4 full weeks of Whole 30! Only 2 more days to go before reintroduction begins :))))
Here are some of the recipes I used last week:
Shrimp and Sausage Skillet
Buffalo Chicken Fingers
Thai Turkey Meatballs
Buffalo Ranch Dip
Veggie Dip

So here's the plan for this week:
WEEK 5 FEBRUARY 1-7

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
(non gluten grains)
Thursday
Friday
Sat
(legumes)
Sun
Breakfast
egg muffins
egg
oatmeal
egg muffins
egg
hashbrowns
eggs
sausage
egg
Snack
banana
banana
banana
banana
banana
apple/peanut butter
banana
Lunch
soup
soup
meatballs with rice
soup
soup
leftovers
leftovers
Snack
nuts/almond butter/celery
nuts/almond butter/celery
nuts/
almond butter/
celery
nuts/
almond butter/
celery
apple
celery
hummus and veggies
celery
apple
Dinner
hot and sour soup
Thai meatballs
nachos
fish taco bowl with rice and corn
nachos
Shepherd's Pie
Pork
black beans
Mediterranean Chicken

The plan is to finish out with the regular Whole30 by Tuesday (woop woop!!!) Then add in non-gluten grains (and probably some alcohol) on Wednesday. Then back to Whole30 for Thursday and Friday, then legumes get added on Saturday. So you see how this impacts my menu planning, pretty difficult :/

But lets hope I can stick it out!!

<3 ME

No comments:

Post a Comment