Monday, February 15, 2016

The Whole End

I have been so so behind and lax about my updates lately and I so apologize! Crazy to think that things would be even more busy now that I have a crazy thing like free time haha

Dairy day went well, I didn't have a huge reaction to anything. I was a little bloated the next day, but I think I also ate more on dairy day than I have been especially with the ice cream in question haha

I came down with a cold the day before gluten day and I was definitely glad for my coconut soup recipe!!

Gluten day was super exciting :)

I started the day with a croissant with poached eggs, prosciutto, and some dairy-free hollandaise

It was so so yummy, but I feel like it also would've been yummy without the croissant.

Because the croissants only came in a huge thing of them, I also had one for lunch with some tuna salad and veggie chips.
I was really relishing this being sick and staying in bed today I tell you!

I also took advantage of the time and made my meal plan for life after the 30!



Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Breakfast
egg muffins
egg muffins
egg muffins
egg muffins
egg muffins
yogurt/granola
casserole
Snack
banana
banana
banana
banana
banana
banana
banana
Lunch
soup
soup
soup
soup
soup
leftovers
leftovers
Snack
nuts/almond butter/celery
nuts/almond butter/celery
nuts/almond butter/celery
nuts/almond butter/celery
nuts/almond butter/celery
nuts/almond butter/celery
nuts/almond butter/celery
Dinner
jerk shrimp
nachos
pork chops
leftovers
turkey burgers



I thought very long and hard about my breakfast options honestly. I got so sick of eggs, eggs, and more eggs during whole30 so the thought of keeping them as my breakfast was kind of sad :/ but none of the other options that I tried kept me as full as the eggs did. I mean, protein is the obvious thing that keeps you full longer. And it's such an easier place to keep completely compliant.

I also planned dinners that were compliant recipes. I can add a whole grain or dairy or something as I want in all of these, but I don't really plan on it.

I left the weekend open without plans though. I'm going to give myself the opportunity to relax and go out to eat or eat a non-compliant meal. Something so that I don't feel so isolated and restricted again like I did in the heavy throes of Whole 30.

Life after Whole30 is going to be a little different, but I want it to be changed. I don't want this journey to be useless, I want to go forward making good and positive changes in my daily routines.

Thank you all so much for reading along with me and supporting me throughout this long journey. Thank you for listening to all my crazy ramblings and musings. I couldn't have done it without you :)

<3 ME

No comments:

Post a Comment