Sunday, January 24, 2016

10 More

I woke up this morning to a minimal dusting of snow, mostly ice, and mostly just cold cold wind. I also woke up feeling the beginnings of a nice cold :(
So all the dreams and motivation of getting up and being productive flew out the window.

This sweet face and I cuddled up all morning instead.

When I finally crawled out of the comfort of my warm bed I made a late breakfast that was pretty yummy :)

The hashbrowns I of course had to make from scratch because all of the Frozen hashbrowns and forbidden preservatives or starches or sugars. They weren't as difficult as I imagined which was nice, and I'm getting pretty good at making sausage from scratch by now!

After my late breakfast Boyfriend and I ventured out to a funeral for Biffel's father. It was a very sad day, but we're so glad that all the weather cleared out so that everyone could be there.

A late breakfast meant just an early dinner before we headed out to the theatre for another show. I just threw together a quick stir fry with some veggies and chicken. My typical stir fry sauce has Siracha in it which we unfortunately can't have because it contains sugar, so I had to invent a new one with coconut aminos, hot sauce, ginger and garlic. It turned out pretty tasty for a quick meal.

I've really veered off course with the meal plan this week. Throwing chili in and even cooking stir fry today instead of the salmon. It's so much easier these days to deviate because I have a much better idea of what I can eat and how to throw it all together into a recipe/meal. Because of how much I've changed it up, though, I've really had to alter the plans for next week to accommodate what I bought this week but didn't use. I'll have to sort out the grocery list before I go tomorrow. It's our last full week!!!! It's gone by pretty quickly :) which is exciting but definitely leaves me wondering exactly how the reintegration process will go and especially what do I do after I find out what foods I react poorly to. The whole time it's definitely been the attitude that I can't wait until the end of this so I can have yogurt or pasta again, but I also need to start entertaining the idea that if I react badly to adding them back in, maybe I have to cut them out of my diet :/ oh well we'll deal with that if we come to it...

For now, I just need rest and will hopefully feel better tomorrow :)

<3 ME

No comments:

Post a Comment