Thursday, January 14, 2016

The Hardest Days

So the Whole 30 book describes days 10 and 11 as the hardest days... Not very encouraging :/
And I can tell you I have craved more forbidden foods these two days than I have the others. From cocktails to peanut butter to pizza. It all sounds amazingly delicious.... and I can't have any of it. If I had ever toyed around with the idea of not reintroducing any of the foods, I definitely disagree with that today. I definitely want to add them all back in, like yesterday haha

But, I'm really trying to solider through. Stick to my guns. It was my idea afterall, so I can't back out right? According to the Whole 30 book, days 12-15 are supposed to be amazing.. so fingers crossed for that!!

Today, I ate the last of the egg muffins for breakfast.
 
 
I've got to decide if I want to try for more egg muffins this weekend. I would DEFINITELY have to switch up the ingredients and seasonings if I do. Also: in the crock pot is pork for some carnitas tonight :) yum yum
 
So another busy day today. I had some more of the chicken salad from earlier this week, and I also had some broccoli with some of the ranch I made this weekend. It was nice to crave some vegetables again haha


Last dinner eaten in Tupperware outside of the theater!! I can't wait to just sit down in my own house and eat dinner. Or just cook a dinner and then eat it, at home, with real dishes and silverware. The carnitas salad I made tasted pretty good, but I can imagine it would taste better at home haha
So definitely a tough couple of days. Definitely craving all the foods I can't have right now. But I'm hopeful that tomorrow will be better :)

<3 ME

No comments:

Post a Comment