Friday, January 22, 2016

Snow and Ice

The one Friday I finally decide to work and it's the snow day haha

So this was my view today for breakfast and lunch...

I've really been killing the LaraBars this week. They're just really convenient and easy, and I'm kind of over having to work so hard to come up with meals this week haha I'm really just ready to grab and go...
Luckily my day ended pretty early so we got home safe and sound out of the freezing rain.

Even the show was cancelled tonight resigning us to a night of leftover chili, warm socks, and movies :)

It was actually just what the doctor ordered! Even though this week was amazingly relaxing compared to last week, I'm definitely still running on a smaller tank. My energy levels throughout the day are amazing, but I absolutely run to the end of my tank by the end of the day.

A relaxing, warm night, doing a little crocheting (with the help of delilahcat of course) and an early bed time is the perfect way to spend this snow day! And obviously by "helpful" I mean the exact opposite of that... I really mean that she tried to destroy and unravel everything I did every five seconds.

Hopefully the ice won't negatively impact my productivity too much tomorrow. It's supposed to be grocery day, but I also have an unfortunately busy afternoon and then (fingers crossed) a show tomorrow night!!
Hope you're all tucked in safe and warm with the ones you loved and out of the snow and ice ;)

<3 ME

No comments:

Post a Comment