Monday, January 11, 2016

Productivity

I can't even begin to tell you how efficient and productive I've been today guys. As I told you guys yesterday, this week is just absolutely crazy for me. However, when you show up for work an hour early because you thought you were supposed to be meeting your new clinical student, but then find out that she starts tomorrow instead, this is what your morning looks like.


Breakfast while catching up on some documentation. Definitely started my day off on a productive note.

Then I had a whirlwind of patients today. However, I did build a lunch break into my schedule because I'm a nice clinical instructor and I didn't want to kill her on her first day. So since I didn't have a student, I took my lunch break leisurely at home with the girls.

Some more leftover chili with a new find of the weekend: LaCroix. Some carbonated water that is naturally flavored and totally Whole30 compliant!!! It's a nice change of pace from just water.

Back to work and then straight to the theatre after work. Roomie graciously picked dinner up from the house that had been cooking in the crock pot all day (CASHEW CHICKEN, YUM!) and brought it for us at the theatre to eat really quickly before rehearsal.
 
I was really conscientious today to make sure I dictated all of my documentation so it was all done before rehearsal tonight! One less thing to do when I finally crawled back home. Meal prep for tomorrow's dinner plus packing breakfast and lunch already has to happen and it's a lot at 11:00 at night :/

But tonight thankfully was so seamless and quick. I can't hope that it will continue to go that smooth all week, but I will definitely try to make it so. It's so much better to not be stressed. I want to get to enjoy this a bit and not have it ruined by being stressed about how much I have to do. My perfectionism rears its ugly head in moments like this... But productivity like today helps! Also I have definitely noticed an increase in energy since this weekend. No afternoon slump, just a consistent energy level all day! It really helps ;)

So day 1 of this crazy busy week is finally over, only three more days til opening night. I can definitely make it!!

OH ALSO! I put together all the links to recipes I used for week 1 and updated it to my last post. Here's a link to them WEEK 1 RECIPES

<3 ME

No comments:

Post a Comment